Sunday, August 07, 2005

Hey Debbie congrats on the wicked show!

[Current Mood:] Merrrrr
[Listening To:] Chris' bands Demo

Dude you did totally rad last night! *beams with pride cause she can say "My wicked as friend was on radio last night"* hee hee go team GO! you cheered me up heaps bud! feeling a bit better now too which is cool as pie. Im seriously loving the sunnies bro they rock my jocks!! and the terminator thingy is way cool, like you hehehe! Chris is gunna be stoked if the demo gets air play, but if it doesnt i guess he'll get over it, i'll give him a hug and make him some tea and mess up his Rob Smith hair and say "it'll be ok bud think of baby ducks or something" lol he's such a picean!

Shit i dont wanna paint today, i gotta drag all my gear into the house from the shed n its pissing down rain over here n i dont want me canvas to get all wet and jumped on by the dog lol, maybe ill just go back to bed? sounds shibby to me actually.....hmmmmmm not much else i can think off to ramble about right now, im off again, have fun kids and stay out of the rain!
Laters,
Emmy Fay

CHRIS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home