Friday, August 05, 2005

Aloha Homebodies!!!!!

Hey team what a spendiffourous day it be, ta for the info Hector ol chap, im going to try and get my hands on some of that stuff you were tellin me about, and my dad said it would be worth cheking out too [tho he just says that so he can steal them...] ok then to eliminate confusion heres a list of people currently residing in my favorite people box in no specific order..........

Chris
Debba Fay
Tasha Fay
Becka Fay
Hector
Jas
Joel
Jerim
The goth chick i talk to on MSN who digs me
Ville Valo [he's chained up though.......*snigger*]

uhhhh...yeah that'll do for now, i should really get dressed i have to be at Chris' place in an hour, although i have truned up to his place in my pj's once before...i think...meh, he's cheered up signifigantly now, which is rad for all parties involved, Ma's all like "You better be going over there to finish your homework!" and im like "Of course mother, what in the world else would two hyperactive teenagers who happen to really dig each other do when they have the house to themselves?"............she just glared at me....oh well... I CANT FIND MY EYE LINER!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries* aw screw this in the eye with a fork im off to play bass till ma comes home with food, tee hee
Laters,
Emmy Fay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home