Monday, April 24, 2006

KAKAW

[Current Mood: Eh...]
[Listening To: PC make shit noises at me]

THE BLOG LIVES! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! as you can tell im now hooked on LJ, damn tash ruining my brain!!! I really should update this thing too it must be lonley :(
I miss everybody, Debbi'es in melbourne being rich lol, Tash i dunno whether shes still in the Gon, Chris is working and i cant go see him afterwards, so im alone with mum cleaning the house, i wish i had a job that'd keep me quiet! still looking and not much luck :( oh well i cant give up or ill be unemployed forever at least im trying.....
well im off to go through all my cds and fix my room. adios amigos

Laters, Emmy Fay

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 25 April, 2006 , Blogger Debba Fay said...

you smell he he. yeah i maybe making some serious cash but i ain't staying might be back in the valley on saturday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home