Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"Your Prejudice Won't Keep You Warm Tonight"


[Current Mood:] Tired and worrying about what to cook for tea

[Listening To:] "Scream" The Misfits....and the washing machine

I just got off the phone to Chris, he's off to inspect those houses that him and his mum enquired about yesterday, turns out that if they're available to move into he's moving in as soon as possible, his off to go shopping with his mum too to get him a new bed, if he ends up getting that place on Heather Grove, it has a spare bedroom so he's pretty pumped, he says if he's lucky enough to get it he wants to turn in into his jam room or studio or something, and when i move in with him he said we can just have it as a studio with a bed in it lol. Apparently John and Delore are giving him heaps and heaps of things for when he moves out, so he's prgressivley getting happier and happier as the day drags on. He said that even if i don't move in straight away he wants me to spent the first night in there with him so he doesn't get lonley, one cause he misses me and two his TV is broken so go figure, I don't think my mum will have a problem with it, well if she does i don't bloody well care im going even if its just for one night i mean whats the harm? At least if i do we can finally share a bed, like we already did at his place but when he came over we couldnt even share a room, cause my parents are shit cunts and believe that its impossible to have two young adults who only want to share a bed to talk and to be close to one another, not even in a suss way, as if we'd have the gaul to try anything with my mum in the same house! i don't even know if dad cares anymore cause he loves Chris to bits, so does mum but if she's trying to "protect" me

i mean fuck im 18 already bite me!

*sigh*

i don't care anymore

i just want a job so i can get out of here!

i rang up Charcoal Chicken before and the chick said to bring in my resume so we'll see how that goes.....

Dammit im tired......

I wonder what i should cook for tea...?



"If I cut of your arms


and cut off your legs,

would you still love me

anyway?

If you're bound

and you're gagged

drapped and displayed

would you still love me

anyway?

Why don't you love me anway?"

- Misfits "Helena"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home