Tuesday, February 07, 2006

[Current Mood:] Ehhhh
[Listening To:] "What Difference Does It Make?" - The Smiths

My day hasn't been very eventful, i was supposed to finish my enrollment details for Monash but I can do that tommorow. Chris just called and told me that he's moving out as soon as possible, his mum's trying to help him get away from his dad, who quite frankly isn't being very pleasant to him at the moment, hopefully everything works out, as soon as I find a proper job I should be able to move in with him, which will be wonderful but unfortunatley these things take a bit of time.I couldn't be more bored at the moment, I've been home alone all day and I've done absolutley nothing, im still in my pjs, though i plan to get changed before my mum comes home so she doesn't have a shit fit at me *sigh*, oh well I don't even think I care....all I want to do right now is play my bass but it's at Chris' house and so is my other guitar dammit. I think i might go start a painting soon just for the hell of it im so bored....hmmmm, im off to make hotdogs and see if Joel is online yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home