Friday, March 11, 2005

Yay Debba! DAMN I LOVE THE SMITHS!

I swear i'll try my hardest with Sunday yeah? And yeh Chris will be there, my freakishly similar idiocyncratic-wise and oh-so-loud better half lol. seriosly hope we get to catch up debba it'll be rad! how great is the sharing of the blog-ness now?! i mean this totally cuts the mustard and grates the cheese with me man im quite stoked, we shoud get Tash-The-Fay in here too and we can have an all and out crazy house blog fiesta! well im off to rant at people and message Chris back about the Alice Cooper Gig coming up...WHO ELSE WANTS TA COME WITH US WERE STAYIN AT LARS' PLACE?!!! either that we're gonna just move into Trent's flat while he's off being all boyfriend-like with his new bird. HYEAH!
Laters, Em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home