Wednesday, March 02, 2005

IT'S INDIE ROCK N ROLL FOR ME!

SHIBBITY SHIBBITY SHWARRR! heya neighbourinos! vis comm sucked major giant mutant cumquats today, it sucked although i think i did ok...but i HATE being quiet in class, tho it was easier...but alot more boring... with Chris being at TAFE and not trying to grope me every other minute........ or poking me in the eye.............. or trying to crack one of my ribs............... or stealing my art supplies.............. or pulling faces at me................... or throwing shit in my general direction................... and then chasing me!!!!....aw shut up Em quit pretending you're annoyed lol.... ARRRGGGHHH! MEN!!!!! jesus i dunno what to do with him!
Bleh biology sac tommorow dammit, im practicing self-sabotage yet again by being on here, ah well ya cant win them all can you? hmmmmmmmmm.....do i smell ...tacos??!! *runs off*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home