Sunday, April 03, 2005

Nirvana

Now I have your attention VIVA LA BAM WAS A RIP NO SEASON 3 that's all I wanted to see but I got my icecream and I had a nap so no sleep tonight for me. I have a fro thank you sleepy hair for being so retired I should have left you tied up but I was being nice and now your being a shit anyway time for me to go back to sleep zed says 'I'm a lover I'm a winner I'm a fighter gunna set your soul on fire I'm lover I'm a renegade fighter gunna set soul on fire, I'm lover I'm a sinner I'm a fighter gunna set your soul on fire I'm lover I'm a renegade fighter gunna set your soul on fire' no need for applause i'm here all week how sad anyway toodles

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, 06 April, 2005 , Blogger Hector Drone said...

Hey, u should try harder in order to gain MY attention [although the Dresden Dolls and the Sex Pistols are a good way to start, hahaha...]

 
At Wednesday, 06 April, 2005 , Blogger Debba Fay said...

why would i try harder to get your attention i have no idea what you lieka nd if this blog hasn't got your attention i guess i'm fair out of ideas.

 
At Thursday, 07 April, 2005 , Blogger Hector Drone said...

Oh u can do better than that. That was just a word play or how the hell u call that mind games in Oz...
Anyhoo, cool blog, thanx 4 visiting mine as well - I hope u found it interesting. My aim is to satisfy [you]
Cheers

 
At Thursday, 07 April, 2005 , Blogger Debba Fay said...

go hector attacking my reponse if i wasn't so pissed at his lap top at this moment then we'd have a match but hey i did enjoy your blog and i hope to see you visit this one more often. time to go the footy show is good right now people are fighting aaron sam will beat you anyday you socow wuss bag or what not

 
At Friday, 08 April, 2005 , Blogger Dave said...

i have a mate that loves zed. i think the only good music to come from nz myself is crowded house and pacifier aka shihad...but anyway. nice blog, very random :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home