Sunday, April 03, 2005

Nooooo!

Ok my house is overrun with midgets, which are really Braids' kids, who are torturing my cat and whatnot...need escape lol!!! Tash ya never on whats the dealio with that? and Debba why are you fighting with Rene-fay?! hey how rad is the holidays its like one massive saturday! Im cut and tired cause Rage was shit, i mean Arrested Development are rad, personally i aint a big fan, BUT QUIT IT WITH THE SNOOP DOGG VIDS SPEECH!!! ARRGGH! I watched Cracking The Da Vinci Code before, further confirming my insense and ever growing hatred for the Vatican, although the Pope was a good guy, he was actualy halfway to having his foot near the doorway of our day and age, unlike the rest of his minkeys who are stuck in dark ages england *snigger* awww its a loosing battle ill find someone else to pick fights with, who's left anyways lol?! hmmmmmm......my feet are cold...i dont need a test to show how grundge i am, i can draw my own analysis from the fact that i havent showered for 3 days and am not wearing socks, and the state of my hair isnt something i should be proud of, but that dont mean jack shit either, aw fuck this im off to listen to Unplugged in New York.....
Laters, Em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home