Saturday, April 02, 2005

Hey everyone...QUIZZES!!!!

HEEY homedoggies (yo,yo). Hows things? Quizzes r cool, so take these ones (god bless the net).

Here's my results and their links...

Seeya,

Love Fayness.

ps. em, get onto fuckin MSN!!!

I am 28% Hippie.

I need to step away from the tie-dye. I smell too good to be a hippie and my dad is probably a cop. Being a hippie is not a fashion craze, man. It was a way of life, in the 60’s, man. http://www.fuali.com/test.aspx?id=117e187d-5e57-485e-8d7e-77f0928bd71b
>Take the
Hippie Test
@ FualiDotCom

I am 59% Evil Genius.

Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings.
Take the
Evil Genius Test
@ FualiDotCom

I am 29% Geek.

You probably work in computers, or a history deptartment at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.
http://www.fuali.com/test.aspx?id=2c7d8bff-7f9d-4e46-a4e5-dfd101d894cc
Take the
Geek Test
@ FualiDotCom

I am 50% Asshole/Bitch.

I am abrasive, some people really hate me, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that I can hang out with and get me. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.
Take the
Asshole/Bitch Test
@ FualiDotCom

I am 37% Emo.

Hmm.. I should stop listening to Dashboard Confessional.... enough said... Now that I stopped looking at my shoes, I know how the real world looks.
Take the
Emo Test
@ FualiDotCom

I am 11% White Trash.

I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.
Take the
White Trash Test
@ FualiDotCom

I am 52% Tortured Artist.
Art is significant in your life, people are scum but you have the capicity to deal with it. Give it a few more years and you will either forget about art or hate the world.
http://www.fuali.com/test.aspx?id=f39e01bb-4327-4dc8-85d8-098e9492e718
Take the
Tortured Artist Test
@ FualiDotCom

heh heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home