Sunday, April 10, 2005

ARRRGGHH fucken sirius radio dammit

  • My #1 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, Which Punk Band Are You?, is Rancid



    Turns out that if i were a punk band i would infact be Rancid....quite stoked about that lol.

    Stupid non american satellite ruin my night which is now so very BAM-LESS lol so fucken sad already yes debba you may have a point, we most likely are twins now hahah. man knightsy cheer up buddy i think you're hug deprived. eugh so bored right now i think i might pass out.

    Arrrrggggg man these glasses are so Rivers Cuomo, pissin me off but now that i got them awell what can ya do? so cant wait until escape, so gettin my hands on capacity x's cd or ill die or cry really hard or do both not necissarily in that order, or maybe you just never know with these things. Ok Knightsy i've already established the fact that you dig cheese and thats so rad.

    Hmmmmmmm

  • 1 Comments:

    At Monday, 18 April, 2005 , Blogger Hector Drone said...

    Hey - I got the same results!!! But there are not many alternatives, are there?
    Bollocks to that.
    If I were a punk band, i would be The Clash. Because I would be the best...
    :-)

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home