Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Hey All

i was really under the weather today...bleh sorry to all that i shouted random profanities at...i did jack shit today...wagged all my classes except art at the end of the day, spent all day in the music centre..mostly making that pop noise with Rhett and laughing at how he bet me when i raced him..heheheh it was so cool, the kid looks so much like Gordo its scary, good kid. When i actualy showed up to art me and Chris did nothing except sit on the library floor in one of the back isles and quoted family guy with tash and laughed at nothing and wondered if anyone ever considered making out in the back of the library seeing as its so secluded and no-one would see....unfortunatley everyone kept on walking by us LOL naw..libraries give me the creeps so it would have been a real mood killer if anyone tried hahaha. guys..watch this, if you know me and my sister well enough...no explination is needed. Ja Ne..
Laters, Em

Home Movies- The Fays: 99% Fat Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home