Monday, March 14, 2005

MWHAHAHAHA

Im so very ill right now, the idea of school tommorow is most unappealing.....Deb im so glad that you're feeling better now, and its ok im all outta tears lol, didnt mean to make you feel bad. Chris was gonna come over today and help me jump up and down on my new double bed and paint my ceiling with me but NO I HAD TO GET THE PLAGUE! *sigh* its the carnival folk im tellin ya. Man ive been leaving messages on this really awesome american mum's blog, and shes stoked that i think shes rad and her dog likes to eat weird stuff too!!! I THOGUHT I WAS ALONE HAHA! yeh....well im off to try and sleep.....its making me die! either that im gunna go make pizza...yeah second option more appealing...cya guys.
Em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home