Thursday, September 22, 2005

Hey The Fays

Hey team man its been a while now. Ive been running around doin all sorts of crazy boring stuff, like my Vis Comm course, Chris was there to keep me sane of course, we ate a whole cheesecake all by ourselves!!! *beams with pride* why im proud of being a bottomless pit is anyones guess *meh* going to Chris' place tomorrow for the sake of him passing VCE, and to make pie i believe :)
Who's seen wedding crashers? i have, i actually found it funny too i dunno whether or not that confuses me, but Maddy keeps bagging me saying that the weirdo emo artist kid Todd in the movie would be an exact replica of me if i were a dude, not that we look alike but according to her we're both fucken retarded *shrug* yeah ya point??
well i better go do some more folio work, Laters kids, have a good one!
Emmy Fay
PS: JAS DONT FUCKEN CUT YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home