Saturday, September 17, 2005

guess what (my version)

early this morning my sister asked me why i was angry with my mum all the time then we gots to talkin then i gots to crying and then she told me i am depressed. gee you think. i would never have guessed i dont know whether you guys did i thought i hid it fairly well but then again none of you would have known before all this shit went down. i have been depressed for 10 years. i have only ever thought of killing myself 8 times with at least 3 attempts all failed. by the way in true me style i was dressed like elvis complete with wig, cape and sunnies and it was about 12:30 this morning. melbourne show rocked my world most fun i ahve had in years. i'm going to the motocycle expo tomorrow. if you live in gippsland or at least in the valley you can listen to myself and naxui blah wednesdays from 4-6 the frequencey it 104.7 FM. here are some recent photos of briany and denise
Denise and BrianyDenise and Briany
Me right now
Briany and the lollipop aka the blue smurf


2 Comments:

At Saturday, 17 September, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative. Keep up the great work. If you have a traffic issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in Best Affordable Web Hosting Providers. There's lots of information about Best Affordable Web Hosting Providers material.

 
At Sunday, 18 September, 2005 , Blogger Natasha said...

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SCUM OF THE EARTH SPAMMER! thats it, i'm changing the settings to this blog. GOODBYE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home