Thursday, April 21, 2005

Office Assistant...

Meh, hey you guys. Do you know what really shits me?
That office assistant in Microsoft Word.

OYE! I don’t want your help you stupid cat! So stop flapping your ears, looking at me with those beady eyes, and go back to Ecuador!

OH, really? You have an idea, hey? Well, I believe my grammar is in order, as is my spelling and I don’t want to do any fancy crap with the page, I JUST WANT TO TYPE!

So take that glowing light bulb from above your head and shove it into your ABNORMALLY SMALL RECTUM!

WHO NEEDS THE HELP NOW BITCH? Huh, huh?*

So how’s things everyone?

Okay, bye from me…


* Natasha realised while writing this, that in fact she was the one that needs the help. Threatening an animated character on the screen; referring to herself in the third person, yes indeed she was the one that required the help. Just not from a smug animated cat.**

**This is a sardonic piece of prose. Please realise that….


PS. Visit http://waiterrant.blogspot.com/ . Ah, bitter waiters…

1 Comments:

At Friday, 22 April, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sardonic, indeed

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home