Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hola you sexy sexy Fays you!!!

[Current Mood:] Calm...surprisingly
[Listening To:] The cat lick itself

Afternoon you damn fine team you! how ive missed you all in my absence! i havent gone anywhere as such im just incredibly lazy tee hee! i should be painting but oh my god guess what IM NOT! MWHAHAHAHAHA! oh well im doomed to fail, naw not really im just manky cause i feel ive been shortchanged by the fact that we had to do studies that took forever that i never used!!! bleh! TAHSA WELCOME BACK! we've all missed you dearly and its good to be a whole team again! =)
I taught Chris how to paint yesterday it was adorable he was so proud, now we can paint together wheeeeeeee! lets all have a paint off guys ok its so gotta happen or im seriously gonna cry it'll be rad, not me crying the paintingness, silly heads!
I know this is freakishly short but i gotta run, theres a pile of homework waiting for me thats the size of my house...i have a big house....behave yourselves you animals!
Laters,
Emmy Fay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home