Monday, July 11, 2005

These Things Take Time...

waiting for the Norton AntiVirus to finish downloading....*sigh*
Ive done nothing today escept Vis Comm hw and rang Chris, his dad passed out this morning and Chris had to drive him to the doctor :( i hope he's ok, he always says things are but he never wants me to worry about it, but still i wish i could have seen him today and talked to him, oh well i'll see him tommorow at school i guess...eugh...school, its so relentlessly banal i feel like throwing up all over my hightops, i think id rather have my wisdom teeth extracted (if i still had any) than get up at 6 in the morning and drive to a freezing cold bus stop and get rained on like i do every school morning..least it wakes me up good hahah.....

God im bored.....*slams head on keyboard* huh its still raining out, perfect listening to The Smiths weather, but im too cold and lazy to move and get my CD's, oh well its my loss i guess, i think i might go watch Donnie Darko the directors cut again later, its so rad ive seen it countless times now, hurrah! well my fingers are about to disconnect from my hands so i'll leave you hepcats to it then, hope you all have a great last day of the school holidays and be productive, except for Jas who has it sweet and will most likely be sleeping in tommorow morning...and everyday for the whole year...dammit!!! signing out..
Laters,
Emmy Fay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home