Saturday, June 04, 2005

So I Broke Into The Palace..

Hey kids, not doin much just stressing about my Bio exam that i havent prepared for...again...ahhh self sabotage...why the fuck do people do it?! i guess im in deial, or lazy, or a horrid combination of both...well im happy right now anyway, as my mother stole alot of stationary from work today, how fun is stationary i mean it gives you an excuse to do work, being new and smelling like perminant markers and whatnot....*shrugs*
Im on Ebay right now looking for Chris' limited ed. Rancid deck...not much luck i was hoping to get it to him before my own birthday lol and its in a week *frowns* merrr what am i gunna go nigel?!
Hmmm well im gunna keep looking then go do some homework and paint some more, im hoping to get my mock ups for art done before Monday. Farwell
Emmy Fay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home